Imagem

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
 Perfil Enviar Mensagem Privada  

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: terça dez 09, 2008 11:38 am 
Desligado
Guru CKLT

Registado: segunda abr 17, 2006 10:00 am
Penso que não ha problema, quando encontrares algo que penses que pode interessar ao pessoal coloca o LINK no sitio dos links, assim é só consultarmos links e está tudo lá.
:idea:

http://www.bmwcklt.com/modules.php?name=Links

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: terça dez 09, 2008 7:45 pm 
Desligado
Experiente

Registado: quarta dez 03, 2008 1:58 pm
ok............tou a começar.....

HONDA XR650R
It´s your Planet. Ride it..
Imagem

Assunto da Mensagem: My future plan
MensagemEnviado: terça fev 10, 2009 7:49 am 
I decided to be a middle teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute wow gold, to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. I wow gold, will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful careI decided to be a middle maple story powerleveling,teacher after college. There are many reasons contribute to this decision. Firstly, when I was a little/boy, I have been dreaming of being a teacher. It seemed so fascinate to me and I hope I can make my dream come true. And, I like so much to be with middle school students. Most of the students at that age are full of youthful spirity and I am sure their passion would pass to me. maple story powerleveling, I will retain all the zest of adolescence. The most important reason is that our country needs plenty of teachers. So far, teaching is considered a tough and low-income job in China. However, if we have not enough teachers, our future will lack of excellent scientist, managers, businessmen, maple story powerleveling, soldiers and even goood workers and farmers. How can our country to be strong and wealthy? I wish my country to be a better one. I am ready to be a teacher and hope all the persons with lofty ideals may dedicate themselves to this meaningful care

Assunto da Mensagem: very best
MensagemEnviado: sexta fev 13, 2009 5:05 pm 
good. cool ,many people like this music!

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 5 mensagens ] 

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 12 visitantes

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para:  
Desenvolvido por phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Traduzido por phpBB Portugal