Data/Hora: sábado mai 25, 2024 4:58 pm

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 15 mensagens ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem: Y volvemos .....................
MensagemEnviado: segunda jun 23, 2008 7:52 am 
Desligado
Rookie

Registado: segunda abr 17, 2006 11:00 pm
un año mas estaremos en vuestra preciosa tierra en el mes de agosto. Ayer por fin reservamos los hoteles.

Riding a flying brick!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
 Perfil Enviar Mensagem Privada  

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: domingo jun 29, 2008 5:41 pm 
Desligado
Veterano

Registado: sábado jan 28, 2006 2:41 am
flip Escreveu:
un año mas estaremos en vuestra preciosa tierra en el mes de agosto. Ayer por fin reservamos los hoteles.

Holla flip!

a ver se este ano nos poderemos encontrar novamente.

Qual son las flechas??

Este ano en hasta 10 de Agosto estarei por outras terras ;)

Saludo

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: terça jul 08, 2008 12:35 pm 
Desligado
Rookie

Hola Rui,

Si, eso, eso, a ver.

Las fechas son

Porto 1-4 agosto
Castelo Branco 5-8 agosto
Palmela 9-12 agosto

Parece ser que no coincidimos en Porto.
¿Outras terras?

Riding a flying brick!

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: quarta jul 09, 2008 11:45 pm 
Desligado
Veterano

Registado: sábado jan 28, 2006 2:41 am
flip Escreveu:
Hola Rui,

Si, eso, eso, a ver.

Las fechas son

Porto 1-4 agosto
Castelo Branco 5-8 agosto
Palmela 9-12 agosto

Parece ser que no coincidimos en Porto.
¿Outras terras?

Hola FLIP.

Verdade que non coincidimos, por essa fecha estarei en camino de regresso de Turquia, de mas un projecto que estoy levando a cabo con outros 2 companheiros de forum. lo Turkey XPdition.

Pero se queiras poderas juntar para lo aniversario del forum, lo finde de 9 e 10 de Agosto, cerca de Viseu.

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: sexta jul 25, 2008 12:30 pm 
Desligado
Rookie

También es mala suerte que no coincidamos.
Por otro lado veo en el portal que van a la serra da estrela el día 9 y nosotros marchamos de ahí precisamente el día 8. Si lo hacemos adrede no nos sale.

Riding a flying brick!

Assunto da Mensagem: runescape shop
MensagemEnviado: quinta dez 18, 2008 2:45 am 
how can i make runescape money fast??

Assunto da Mensagem: Time Machine
MensagemEnviado: domingo jan 25, 2009 11:00 am 
self-trust is the first secret of success.Time is a party to the wheel does not stand still, the memory of all the pictures are endless reincarnation of faded, reproduce, or deeply buried, or to heart carved in bone. I would like to take the time machine, go back to my childhood, back to the 17-year-old Very fond of these words: wind, water passing from the left sparkling corrugated; sunshine through the clouds, leaving the warmth of fishes; years, walked from the woods, leaving the circle ring ... and I ... , in the 17-year-old walked in the tunnel of time, leaving behind what? Often look to the sky, looking for a beautiful summer. Flocks of birds into the line of sight to the total unexpected and quietly out of sight, leaving only a flap over the residual sound ... ... I always stubbornly believed that the sky, the birds left its traces of white clouds know , the birds have flown. 17 years old, 17 years old, they say this is a sad pain of age, is the long life of the rainy season. Sixteen-year-old I firmly believe that youth, there is no rain fell across the can when I really set foot on the train when the 17-year-old, but was surprised to find that the original sunny world, and suddenly it began to drizzle , thus it was not until the end of a very long journey. Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store wow power leveling, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap wow power leveling Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".传奇私服 And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us. Listen to a lot of songs, write a lot of characters, said that there were few, this is my 17-year-old. "Yesterday, I walked step by step, the childish, my childish to me the courage to ... ..." a long time ago when listening to the song, did not think there is such a day, and 17-year-old really want to say goodbye, really want to shallow tunnel A: Oh, I am now after 17. I live every day carefully for fear of missing any period of life time, I want to retain the pride of youth, can be time blatantly walked from my side, I declare to mercilessly: Go, claiming children who put your foot into the adult world ... ... However, I really want to, want my 17-year-old, could not bear my childish. Like to use the children grow up to call the General himself, like all children of the same stubborn; like wearing a long, long time ago plastic sandals, in the wet streets of a free hand to play in the water, such as his own childhood; like fine weather had squint on the tiny eyes and enjoy the sunshine of love; like a rainy day is no hold up an umbrella body were splashed with a wet ... ... 17-year-old, that is the case, there are too many like it, do not like any of the grounds. I like to train, like while waiting for passengers to observe their facial expressions, to see them pay for the big pack, look back on their own, they found that all the baggage, only themselves. I am most afraid of, than the car can take a train, let me feel so secure, so quiet. Parallel tracks to extend the distance away, and I, sitting inside a long, happy listening to the train tracks轧过great sense of rhythm echoing the voice of thunder thunder thunder ... ... Remember that last year's winter, sitting on a train back home, I quietly read a book "One liter of tears," a people crying exciting story. Although already forgot the name of the beautiful girls, but always remember her strength, her courage, her optimism, she's the sun ... ... life is perhaps the case, you will be left to a lot of difficulties or setbacks, hinder or combat, but Equally well-being and happiness would not far away you designate the arrival of ... ... Want to want to take the subway, because a lot of novels, because few of the "underground railway", however, in this small town, there is no long walk through the subway. Subway never been, such as 17-year-old described by many people even before the merry-go-round do not know what is. However, I love this town. Out last night when the sky was raining non-stop. I rarely go out at night in such a rainy night, immersed in the humid air. Road vehicle traffic, few pedestrians on the road, street lamps exudes a faint yellow glow, the light exposure become sulphureum under the filaments, so the United States ... ... suddenly felt across time and space, to another strange and familiar world. However, the reality is that I did not dream of Dora A time machine, I, or the reality of ordinary women. Have been doing such a dream: In my 17-year-old quietly asleep on the subway, and no one unexpected to me wake up, there is no clear way bells sounded - although I do not know whether the MTR bells -- there is no standard Putonghua sounded: Dear passengers, life in the first leg up, please get off ... ... I am still deep in sleep, the viaduct has passed, there is a good number of road junctions, which are not tortuous journey, a twinkling of an eye on to, and I, a passenger is not the first nor the last one. 17-year-old, but in my sleep over, let me very nostalgic, but the only thing I can do is to quietly wait for the next train. 18-year-old bus stop, the children claimed that girl looked at the rise of blue sky and white clouds - Oh, stop.

Assunto da Mensagem: Hello, I am new!
MensagemEnviado: terça ago 04, 2009 1:56 pm 
Hi, I am new here. I viewed all posts. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------mother of pearl jewelry necklaceunique pearl bridal jewelryvintage pearl jewelrymonet silver and pearl jewelrytahitian pearl jewelry

Assunto da Mensagem: Hi58
MensagemEnviado: sábado set 12, 2009 12:47 pm 
All things are difficult before they are easy.gemstone quality beadsjewelry antique art nouveauart fair silver jewelryclip earrings pearlfashion jewelry exporter from china

Assunto da Mensagem: New Aion Veteran Rewards Program
MensagemEnviado: sábado jan 16, 2010 8:21 am 
The purpose of ourteam is to get more players who don't have much time to play WoW, aren't attuned to a better guild and being tired of earningDKPto be involved in our raid parties, experiencing each boss and enjoying the great fun and excitement when killing the bosses. It would be a huge loss of playing World of Warcraft if a player has no experience raiding through the high level instances with enviable raid gear.

Assunto da Mensagem: é só para contrariar
MensagemEnviado: sábado mar 19, 2011 2:28 am 
Desligado
Experiente

Registado: segunda ago 17, 2009 8:13 pm
Porra isto é só para tirar daqui o chines seller não sei o quê.

[/color]

MensagemEnviado: domingo ago 17, 2014 9:13 am 
Desligado
Rookie

Ya estamos aquí nuevamente ......

MensagemEnviado: terça ago 19, 2014 9:41 am 
Desligado
Rookie

Ayer impresionante ruta por la ribera del Duero hasta Peso da Régua.
Para cenar, fransesihna no Cais de Gaia.

MensagemEnviado: sábado ago 23, 2014 1:12 am 
Desligado
Admin.

Registado: domingo fev 10, 2008 1:32 am
Hola Flip,
Las mejores Rutas, es un día lleno de buenas curvas y unas vistas impresionantes, mejor aún terminan comiendo un poco de francesinha en Gaia....

MensagemEnviado: sábado ago 23, 2014 7:22 pm 
Desligado
Rookie

Buenas curvas en la zona de Porto, ahora estamos más abajo.
Andamos de petiscos por Santa Cruz.
Cambiamos el río por el Atlántico.

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 15 mensagens ] 

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizador a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido