Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 6 mensagens ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem: Dúvida
MensagemEnviado: quinta fev 14, 2008 11:32 am 
Desligado
Rookie

Registado: sexta mar 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Carissimos colegas

Será possível alguém me informar porque razão dois concessionários desta cidade praticam preços díspares na substituição e montagem de pneus da mesma marca.

Metzeller Tourance Gs 1200 (A.S.Mtorrad)

Preço Total 295 euros

Metzeller Tourance Gs 1200 (Antero e Filhos)

Preço Total 251 euros

Ambos concessionarios BMW

Da vossa experiencia quem me pode responder a razão?

Um abraço

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
 Perfil Enviar Mensagem Privada  

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: quinta fev 14, 2008 4:10 pm 
Desligado
Iniciante

Registado: sábado dez 16, 2006 3:20 pm
Parece-me ser uma questão normal, cada casa tem a sua política e os clientes são livres de escolher.

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: quinta fev 14, 2008 10:56 pm 
Desligado
Veterano

Registado: sábado jan 28, 2006 2:41 am
Boas!

O mercado dita as suas regras, o que permite que o cliente escolha com base nas seus critérios.

Além dos 2 indicados podes ainda encontrar os mesmos pneus, numa rapida procura na net, bem mais baratos.

No entanto nem sempre o factor preço é o único a decidir. ;)

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: quinta fev 14, 2008 11:36 pm 
Desligado
Veterano

Registado: segunda abr 10, 2006 2:35 pm
É o mercado a funcionar....... Do meu ponto de vista, trata-se de uma situação normal, sendo que para mim, a escolha é para quem me oferece mais confiança.....

Abraço,

[color=#000000]RogerShark[/color]

Assunto da Mensagem: ordinary joke example
MensagemEnviado: quinta set 04, 2008 4:05 pm 
Without the learning section, I litigant an ordinary joke example of 20-40 transactions.Nethermost line--Quibbles message, if you bask the RPG, you'll gestatewow golda lot to bed here. The mettlesome embraces the character-building aspects that puddle the videogame a large hit. Coverall, a rattling booming adjustment that won me over.

Assunto da Mensagem: someone for a job
MensagemEnviado: segunda mar 16, 2009 2:55 pm 
Maybe my brain had overheated and blown a fuse. But deep down, I badly wanted that $2 an hour.The ice cream had melted and was running down my hand. The ice-cream stick was empty, and under it was a sticky mess of vanilla and chocolate that ants were enjoying. Rich dad was looking at two boys staring back at him, eyes wide open and brains empty. He knew he was testing us, and he knew there was a part of our emotions that wanted to take the deal. He knew that each human being has a weak and needy part of their soul that can be bought. And he knew that each human being also had a part of their soul that was strong and filled with a resolve that could never be bought. It was only a question of which one was stronger. He had tested thousands of souls in his life. He tested souls every time he interviewed someone for a job."So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked."OK, $5 an hour."Suddenly there was a silence from inside me. Something had changed. The offer was too big and had gotten ridiculous. Not too many grownups in 1956 made more than $5 an hour. The temptation disappeared, and a calm set in. Slowly I turned to my left to look at Mike. He looked back at me. The part of my soul that was weak and needy was silenced. The part of me that had no price took over. There was a calm and a certainty about money that entered my brain and my soul. I knew Mike had gotten to that point also.

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 6 mensagens ] 

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 11 visitantes

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para:  
Desenvolvido por phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Traduzido por phpBB Portugal