Data/Hora: segunda abr 29, 2024 2:33 pm

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 8 mensagens ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem: Continental, simplesmente...
MensagemEnviado: quinta mai 01, 2008 1:17 pm 
Desligado
Veterano

Registado: quarta nov 15, 2006 2:46 pm
Sobre os pneus para motocilos da Continental,

http://www.conti-online.com/generator/www/de/en/continental/motorcycle/general/home/index_en.html

Não tem Permissão para ver os Ficheiros anexados nesta Mensagem.

ImagemImagemImagem
Imagem

http://2w-paulao.blogspot.com/

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
 Perfil Enviar Mensagem Privada  

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: sexta mai 02, 2008 10:30 am 
Desligado
Experiente

Registado: segunda abr 17, 2006 2:29 pm
humm.... ó chefes? esta informação nao era util em "acessorios e equipamentos-pneumáticos"?

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: sexta mai 02, 2008 12:25 pm 
Desligado
Guru CKLT

Registado: segunda abr 17, 2006 10:00 am
Os chefes andam um pouco ocupados!!!!!:lol: mas tambem não custa nada a quem abre os tópicos tentar abrir nos sitios certos, porque estas informações são muito uteis, e no sitio certo ficam muito mais faceis de encontrar.

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: sexta mai 02, 2008 12:47 pm 
Desligado
Veterano

Registado: segunda abr 10, 2006 2:35 pm
Tratado...... vamos nessa, que é b...................:lol: :lol:

Abraços e Beijos,

[color=#000000]RogerShark[/color]

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: sexta mai 02, 2008 2:38 pm 
Desligado
Veterano

Registado: quarta nov 15, 2006 2:46 pm
Antonio José Costa Escreveu:
...mas tambem não custa nada a quem abre os tópicos tentar abrir nos sitios certos, ...

:rob:
Mas foi de prepósito, porque se asim não fosse não havia necessidade de chefes :D :D :D :D :D

ImagemImagemImagem
Imagem

http://2w-paulao.blogspot.com/

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: sexta mai 02, 2008 4:46 pm 
Desligado
Guru CKLT

Registado: segunda abr 17, 2006 10:00 am
paulao Escreveu:
:rob:
Mas foi de prepósito, porque se asim não fosse não havia necessidade de chefes :D :D :D :D :D

ok CHEFE!!!!Imagem

Assunto da Mensagem: How do they do that
MensagemEnviado: segunda mar 16, 2009 2:56 pm 
"You mean most workers don't get paid everything?" I asked with amazement."Heavens no!" said rich dad. "The government always takes its share first.""How do they do that." I asked."Taxes," said rich dad. "You're taxed when you earn. You're taxed when you spend. You're taxed when you save. You're taxed when you die.""Why do people let the government do that to them?""The rich don't," said rich dad with a smile. "The poor and the middle class do. I'll bet you that I earn more than your dad, yet he pays more in taxes.""How can that be?" I asked. As a 9-year-old boy, that made no sense to me. "Why would someone let the government do that to them?"Rich dad sat there in silence. I guess he wanted me to listen instead of jabber away at the mouth.Finally, I calmed down. I did not like what I had heard. I knew my dad complained constantly about paying so much in taxes, but really did nothing about it. Was that life pushing him around?Rich dad rocked slowly and silently in his chair, just looking at me."Ready to learn?" he asked."So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked.I nodded my head slowly."As I said, there is a lot to learn. Learning how to have money work for you is a lifetime study. Most people go to college for four years, and their education ends. I already know that my study of money will continue over my lifetime, simply because the more I Find out, the more I find out I need to know. Most people never study the subject. They go to work, get their paycheck, balance their checkbooks, and that's it. On top of that, they wonder why they have money problems. Then, they think that more money will solve the problem. Few realize that it's their lack of financial education that is the problem.""So my dad has tax problems because he doesn't understand money?" I asked, confused."Look," said rich dad. "Taxes are just one small section on learning how to have money work for you. Today, I just wanted to find out if you still have the passion to learn about money. Most people don't. They want to go to school, learn a profession, have fun at their work, and earn lots of money. One day they wake up with big money problems, and then they can't stop working. That's the price of only knowing how to work for money instead of studying how to have money work for you. So do you still have the passion to learn?" asked rich dad.

Assunto da Mensagem: uyt
MensagemEnviado: segunda out 05, 2009 8:47 am 
applyhrtdeergsdfamountHappy

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 8 mensagens ] 

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 18 visitantes

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido