Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 6 mensagens ] 
Autor Mensagem
MensagemEnviado: quarta jun 04, 2008 4:11 pm 
Desligado
Rookie

Registado: terça abr 08, 2008 12:05 am
Caríssimos,

Vou ter que trocar os pneus e com tantas observações não consegui perceber qual a melhor opção para mim. Faço diariamente 50 kms, sendo que 48 deles em asfalto e 2 deles em calçada com carris à mistura.

Os pneus que tenho actulamente são bastante antigos:
Bridgestone Battlax BT 010

O que me aconselham?

Cumprimentos,

Francisco F. Lima

K 1200 RS 99

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
 Perfil Enviar Mensagem Privada  

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: quarta jun 04, 2008 6:14 pm 
Desligado
Admin.

Registado: sábado jun 09, 2007 12:20 am
O BT-016 substitui o BT-014 e já tem duplo composto, é mais macio e tem um excelente aderencia.

O BT-021 substitui o BT-020 e já vem tambem com duplo composto e tem uma finalidade mais turistica.

É uma questão de preferires melhor aderencia mas gasta-se mais rapido, ou

uma tb muito boa aderencia e uma durabilidade superior.

A escolha é tua.

Na minha opinião iria para os BT-021.
Para uma condução normal é suficiente.

Os BT-014 e BT-020 estão em fim de linha

"se não tiver 2 rodas, um par de mamas ou coberto de chocolate, então sinceramente, não estou lá muito interessado…" PC :lingua:

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: quinta jun 05, 2008 12:27 pm 
Desligado
Rookie

Registado: terça abr 08, 2008 12:05 am
Caro Paulo,
Obrigado pela ajuda.
Nesse caso vou seguir o teu conselho e optar pelo BT 021

Abraço e obrigado,

Francisco F. Lima
K 1200 RS 99

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: sábado jun 21, 2008 6:58 pm 
Desligado
Guru CKLT

Registado: sexta jun 20, 2008 10:17 pm
Olá Francisco!

Bela moto essa, foi a minha 1ª BMW e, que moto...

Venho tb dar a minha opinião acerca dos BT-021, que são provavelmente a melhor opção para a RS.

Lembro-me de ter os BT-020, faziam 10.0000 Kms, pois trata-se de uma moto com a frente pesada e por isso gastar por igual.

Os BT-021 são uma "actualização" pelo que mereçem a sua escolha, pela segurança, conforto e polivalencia.

Caso já os tenho posto, com certeza confirmará esta minha informação.

Um abraço :smile:

O melhor de dois mundos...continua!
Só se vive uma vez...aproveitem!

Assunto da Mensagem: a new bicycle
MensagemEnviado: segunda mar 16, 2009 2:54 pm 
"Well, you boys had better start thinking. You're staring at one of life's biggest lessons. If you learn the lesson, you'll enjoy a life of great freedom and security. If you don't learn the lesson, you'll wind up like Mrs. Martin and most of the people playing softball in this park. They work very hard, for little money, clinging to the illusion of job security, looking forward to a three-week vacation each year and a skimpy pension after forty-five years of work. If that excites you, I'll give you a raise to 25 cents an hour.""But these are good hard-working people. Are you making fun of them?" I demanded.A smile came over rich dad's face."Mrs. Martin is like a mother to me. I would never be that cruel. I may sound cruel because I'm doing my best to point something out to the two of you. I want to expand your point of view so you can see something. Something most people never have the benefit of seeing because their vision is too narrow. Most people never see the trap they are in."Mike and I sat there uncertain of his message. He sounded cruel, yet we could sense he was desperately wanting us to know something."So is there an answer?" asked Mike.dog clothing, "Yes," said rich dad. dog clothes wholesale "Learn to use your emotions to think, not think with your emotions. When you boys mastered your emotions, first by agreeing to work for free,dog apparel, I knew there was hope. When you again resisted your emotions when I tempted you with more money, pet clothes, you were again learning to think in spite of being emotionally charged. pet clothing, That's the first step.""Why is that step so important" I asked.With a smile, rich dad said, "Doesn't that 25 cents an hour sound good? Doesn't it make your heart beat a little faster."I shook my head "no," but it really did. Twenty five cents an hour would be big bucks to me."OK, I'll pay you a dollar an hour," rich dad said, with a sly grin.Now my heart was beginning to race. My brain was screaming,An"Take it. Take it." I could not believe what I was hearing. Still, I said nothing."OK, $2 an hour."My little 9-year-old brain and heart nearly exploded. After all, it was 1956 and being paid $2 an hour would have made me the richest kid in the world. I couldn't imagine earning that kind of money. I wanted to say "yes." I wanted the deal. I could see a new bicycle, new baseball glove, and adoration of my friends when I flashed some cash. On top of that, Jimmy and his rich friends could never call me poor again. But somehow my mouth stayed silent.

Assunto da Mensagem: timken
MensagemEnviado: domingo mai 17, 2009 3:13 pm 
The plant also closed for two days last week as orders driedtimken bearings Timken precision bearings are manufactured to standardstimken bearing The Timken Co. obtained an order from Brazilian metals timken The Timken Company today announced that its new joint venturetimken bearings distributor The Bearings and Power Transmission Group had third-quarterbuy timken bearingspercent from $918 million for the same period last year.

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 6 mensagens ] 

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 8 visitantes

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para:  
Desenvolvido por phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Traduzido por phpBB Portugal