Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 6 mensagens ] 
Autor Mensagem
 Assunto da Mensagem: Uma curiosidade
MensagemEnviado: terça mai 20, 2008 1:46 am 
Desligado
Iniciante

Registado: segunda jan 21, 2008 4:01 pm
Andava eu pelas estradas austriacas em 2006, quando fui a uma área de serviço abastecer o latas, e que vejo eu:
-A minha moto em miniatura.:smile:
Exacto, a minha Letêzinha muito pequenina, de 150 gramas, mas sem qualquer duvida uma LT, sim uma LT, linda como não há outra, em miniatura.
Nem queria acreditar.
Era ela, mesmo ela, só que em dourado, mas... era ela.
Quando fui ver o preço, lá tive que pagar os 7 euros pedidos pela miniatura, sim só 7 euros.
Acho que foi o melhor souvenir que trouxe dessas férias.:smile:
Fica aqui as fotos onde se vê a marca (welly) e a miniatura em questão.
Acho que pelo preço está muito bem feita, e como nunca vi nenhuma destas em Portugal, não sei se serei o unico a ter uma coisa destas.
Fica o tópico para quem eventualmente possa vir a pensar comprar uma 2ª LT, mas em miniatura.
Sim, porque eu tenho já tenho duas!!!:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Não tem Permissão para ver os Ficheiros anexados nesta Mensagem.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
 Perfil Enviar Mensagem Privada  

Assunto da Mensagem: the bitterest of the bitter
MensagemEnviado: domingo nov 09, 2008 2:24 am 
if you wish to be the best man, you must suffer the bitterest of the bitter.Come and buy age of conan gold, AoC Gold, AoC Power Leveling and AoC Accounts here, aoc gold the easiest and safest way to enjoy a wonderful Age of Conan life! aoc power leveling, aoc power leveling, age of conan power leveling..

Assunto da Mensagem:
MensagemEnviado: quinta nov 27, 2008 9:53 pm 
Desligado
Iniciante

Registado: quinta nov 29, 2007 10:38 pm
Muito Linda!!!!!:lol:

Parabéns!!

Abração

Ex HONDA NX 150 1990 brumelha

Honda CBR 600 F 1999 azul e brumelha

BMW R 1200 GS 2007 pretinha

Assunto da Mensagem: miniatura
MensagemEnviado: quinta nov 27, 2008 11:03 pm 
Desligado
Rookie

Registado: terça out 02, 2007 3:50 pm
Olha...comprei uma LT e uma goldwing no continente da amadora, penso que por essa altura e recordo-me que foi baratissimo,5 euros cada se a memoria não me falha...ainda as tenho no quarto do meu filho!

Assunto da Mensagem: of course
MensagemEnviado: domingo mar 22, 2009 1:15 am 
Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths.I helped Daddy take care of the grounds. It was one thing we did do together, though as I got older, I did more and more of it myself. The house was near a wooded area, so I was always running across spiders, tarantulas, centipedes, scorpions, wasps, hornets, bees, and snakes, along with more benign creatures like squirrels, chipmunks, blue jays, robins, and woodpeckers. Once, when I was mowing the lawn, I looked down to see a rattlesnake sliding along with the lawn mower, apparently captivated by the vibrations. I didnt like the vibes, so I ran like crazy and escaped unscathed.Another time I wasnt so lucky. Daddy had put up a huge three-story birdhouse for martins, which nest in groups, at the bottom of the back driveway. One day I was mowing grass down there and discovered it had become a nesting place not for martins but for bumblebees. They swarmed me, flying all over my body, my arms, my face. Amazingly, not one of them stung me. I ran off to catch my breath and consider my options. Mistakenly, I assumed they had decided I meant them no harm, so after a few minutes I went back to my mowing. I hadnt gone ten yards before they swarmed me again, this time stinging me all over my body. Come and buy cheap wow leveling, free wow power leveling web . warcraft gold webpage! One got caught between my belly and my belt, stinging me over and over, something bumblebees can do that honeybees cant. I was delirious and had to be rushed to the doctor, but recovered soon enough with another valuable lesson: tribes of bumblebees give intruders one fair warning but not two. More than thirty-five years later, Kate Ross, the five-year-old daughter of my friends Michael Ross and Markie Post, sent me a letter that said simply: Bees can sting you. Watch out. I knew just what she meant.My move to Hot Springs gave my life many new experiences: a new, much larger and more sophisticated city; a new neighborhood; a new school, new friends, FFXI Gil and my introduction to music; my first serious religious experience in a new church; and, of course, a new extended family in the Clinton clan.

Assunto da Mensagem: hello everybody
MensagemEnviado: domingo out 18, 2009 7:36 pm 
Can post pictures of your wigs here. They can be lace wigs, lace front wigs, synthetic wigs or custom lace wigs. Show us what your working with.

Criar Novo Tópico Responder a este Tópico  [ 6 mensagens ] 

Os Horários são TMG [ DST ]

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores a ver este Fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 4 visitantes

Criar Tópicos: Proibido
Responder Tópicos: Proibido
Editar Mensagens: Proibido
Apagar Mensagens: Proibido
Enviar anexos: Proibido

Ir para:  
Desenvolvido por phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Traduzido por phpBB Portugal